There are two main reasons this may happen. First, double check to make sure the address is correct. If the address seems to be fine and the page still isn’t updating with the new content then your browser may be caching the pages. To clear the cache, try holding down the ctrl key and press f5 once. If that doesn’t work follow these steps.
- On the top click “Tools” then “Options.”
- Along the left side click “Privacy.”
- On the right go down to “Cache” and click the “Clear” button.
- Click “OK” then go to the page you wish to view and hit the “Reload” button on the top of your browser.
- On the top Click “Tools” then “Internet Options.”
- Then in the middle of that menu click “Delete Files” and below that click “Clear History.
- Click”OK” then go to the page you wish to view and click the “Refresh” button on the top of your browser.
- On the top click “Safari” then “Empty Cache”
- Go to the page you wish to view and hit the “Reload” button on the top of your browser.