In order to protect our customers against unauthorized or fraudulent domain changes, we must obtain written authorization meeting the following criteria:
- Written on Company letterhead
- Specify domain name(s) that are transferring out
- Signed by the Company Owner, President or CEO
- Letters must be mailed or faxed to our office (mailing address and fax number are listed below)
- Email and telephone requests will not be honored without written authorization, per above standards
If all bills are paid in full, the domain(s) will be released (unlocked) for transfer.
Transfer information will then be emailed or faxed to the customer.